Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Big Little One

Today, I finally got the stamp that I ordered and had so much fun trying it out stamping it everywhere on a piece of paper. I got so much joy out of it.

When I was young, I thought cashiers had so much fun pressing the register buttons. I also thought the guy at the supermarket that used that hand-held machine where you press a lever and you stick a price tag onto an item had the most fun job ever. I guess I still find the act of stamping/sticking labels fun.

The waitress that came around with our food chuckled a little to herself when she saw me stamping away so happily. I must have looked all of 4. Quite a sight if you imagine an overgrown gorilla stamping away with glee.

Can't wait to use it for the first time tonight when I prepare an order to send out!

No comments:

Post a Comment