Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy 2013!

It's always the same feeling every New Year's day. I still think it's the last year and I continue to think that it's still 2012 for the next month or so and when I hear 2013, I think next year.

If 2012 was good to you, I hope 2013 is better.
If 2012 wasn't that great, balls to it because it's gone now and 2013 can only get better.

Been wanting to print new cards but I keep revising them to no end because I'm not happy with it. Seem to have an illustrator's block, if there is such a word.

My goal for each new month on Etsy was to aim for more views than the last month, so far so good. I tweaked my tags here and there and tried ways to make sure my website the top hit when searched for. Seems to have been effective. I think the biggest reason why I'm getting more views is probably just being on Etsy for longer/exposure.

I'm pretty excited about 2013, hoping to see my sales grow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment