Tuesday 6 August 2013

C'est La Vie

Unfortunately this post is nothing remotely romantically dramatic sounding as the French title suggests. I just found out that my regular printer has decided not to have office hours on Saturday. They've also shortened their working hours. Both of which bode badly for me because now I will have no chance of going down to have stuff printed, short of taking leave just to have stuff printed, which is not an option at this point. Super bummed because I have new stuff ready to be printed and I need to reprint some old cards that ran out of stock.

Took me a long time to scout around for a printer that suited my needs. Now I'll have to scout around for others which I am not looking forward to. I remember walking into some printers and I asked whether they printed A6 postcards, the guy just looked at me blankly and said "....Ayyy-6 ? ... ?" That was more than enough to tell me I didn't want to have any business printing with them.

So my routine's been shaken. grrr. Will have to drag self to walk around and suss out pricing and find a place that is within budget and produces good prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment