Thursday 1 November 2012

Steak and Egg series

What's a blog called steak and eggs please without some blog posts about the wonderful dish itself?


This fine specimen of steak and eggs was had at Fine Palate. A small unassuming cafe tucked away just off Orchard Road in Singapore. There were generous helpings of tender steak, the butter was good(I love my butter) and well, fried eggs are always almost delicious to me. The tomato chutney was something new but added that nice sourish, sweetish kick every once in awhile if you wanted to clear your palate. Breads are baked in-house too.

The girlfriend and I enjoyed our time there and look forward to returning to try other dishes though I'll most likely succumb and have the steak and eggs again, as I always do at places that serve up good ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment