Sunday 18 November 2012

dagnabbit

At the store yesterday, I asked whether they had cardstock which wouldn't let copic markers bleed through and repeated it a few times just to make sure they heard me. The guy looked at me blankly and nodded every time. Even when he passed me the cardstock, I asked him again just to be totally sure and again he nodded at me.

After the productive streak last night, I went to bed feeling good and was looking forward to waking up to take pictures of the cards.

While messing around with the cards before I was going to set them up for photos, I noticed a shadow on the inside. I had a bad feeling about it and true enough when I flipped open the cards, the markers had bled through. Yeap, no doubt about it, it bled right through.

I got really annoyed for 5 mins and then got over it. Tried to think of all sorts of ways to get around it and think I finally found a way that won't be so time-consuming, more use of supplies and acceptable to people buying cards. At least I hope I did.

In other news, the cats must feel like they are in playground heaven surrounded by all these pieces of paper. Fatty can't seem to decide which paper she wants to sit on more so she's taken to spreading herself out as much as she can.



No comments:

Post a Comment